Meet Viasat at LHR - MRO and Flight Ops It Conference
Join us for some plane spotting during coffee breaks, at the MRO and Flight Ops IT Conference, beside Heathrow Airport, on 27 - 28 November, 2018.
Meet Viasat at MRO and Flight Ops IT Conference, LHR, 2018
We'd love the opportunity to meet you in London, so just click here and let us know when you'd like to connect up...
Who: Meet the Viasat Flight Ops team.
What: AeroDocs, aviation's document management system and our modular EFB system.
Why: The Viasat Flight Path to the Connected Aircraft enables airlines to deploy our flight ops systems quickly, then add wireless IFE and in-flight internet later, using the same cabin network.
Where: Park Inn by Radisson Hotel and Conference Centre, London Heathrow Airport, UK.
When: 27 - 28 November 2018. Just click on the blue button to book your slot with our team...
Take Control with AeroDocs
AeroDocs is so easy to use, it lets any airline take control of the XML editing of operational manuals, with multiple benefits, including:
- Compliance module - link to regulations for fast reference and get update notifications.
- Content re-use - save time and stress by confidently re-using existing content.
- Process control - custom workflows to suit your operations.
- Document lifecycle - full visibility and control of your documents.
- Collaboration - many hands make light work and we make collaboration easy.
- Auditing - generate custom reports for auditors, save time and stress.
- Continuous updating - update your manuals in minutes for a more responsive operation.
- High quality, reliable and secure - used by leading airlines.
We would appreciate the opportunity to present AeroDocs to you and your team, to tell you more about the measurable benefits that are delivered by taking control. We can also show how AeroDocs can help ensure IOSA compliance. We can supply the system directly, or participate in your next RFP.
Measure the benefits of AeroDocs in your air operation with a full test deployment. Just click on the orange button to tell us more about your needs...