Meet the ViaSat crew in Bangkok, Thailand, for the MRO and Flight Ops IT Conference, Amari Watergate hotel, 10 - 11 October, 2017.
Are you aware of ViaSat and how we are revolutionising the aviation industry's digital documents? We make safety and compliance so much easier to maintain, with CAA integration into document revision and approval workflows!
#TakeControl - Aviation document management revolution
AeroDocs is so easy to use, it lets any airline take control of the XML editing of operational manuals, with multiple benefits, including:
- Compliance module - link to regulations for fast reference and get update notifications.
- Content re-use - save time and stress by confidently re-using existing content.
- Process control - custom workflows to suit your operations.
- Document lifecycle - full visibility and control of your documents.
- Collaboration - many hands make light work and we make collaboration easy.
- Auditing - generate custom reports for auditors, save time and stress.
- Continuous updating - update your manuals in minutes for a more responsive operation.
- High quality, reliable and secure - used by leading airlines.
We would appreciate the opportunity to present AeroDocs to you and your team, to tell you more about the measurable benefits that are delivered by taking control. We can also show how AeroDocs can help ensure 100% audit compliance. We want to be involved in your next document management project or RFP.
Meet ViaSat at MRO and Flight Ops IT Conference, BKK, 2017
We'd love the opportunity to meet you in BKK, so just click here and let us know when you'd like to connect up...
Who: Meet the ViaSat team.
What: AeroDocs, aviation's document management system and our modular EFB system.
Why: The ViaSat Flight Path to the Connected Aircraft allows airlines to deploy our flight ops systems quickly, then add wireless IFE and in-flight internet later, using the same cabin network.
Where: Bangkok, Thailand.
When: 10 - 11 October 2017.